PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fresh Cuts: I Want it ALL

This post has absolutely nothing to do with Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving with all my heart, as I previously mentioned, but I have yet to decide what "Thanksgiving" type of post to write. Who knows, maybe I will forgo writing about it all together. That's kind of my style...going against the grain sometimes :)

Anyways, I think I figured out what took Anthropologie soooo long to update their "Fresh Cuts" page. And by "sooo long" I mean like, 2 days (or for all I know it was actually updated yesterday. I didn't have a lot of screen time yesterday). I happened to glance at their site today just in case anything struck my fancy, and lo and behold their Fresh Cuts are POPPIN today. Journals, books, accessories, home goods, and even kids' clothes! Maybe they were holding out until closer to Black Friday? Either way, I am currently wishing I had oodles of moolah to dress my sweet (& feisty) nieces, but for now I will settle on just being thankful for having them :) 

Here is a little taste of what to expect from the Fresh Cuts page. But seriously, like I tell you every week...you need to go see for yourself!

How I would like to dress myself: 
Smoke Signs Blouse
Citizens of Humanity Brass High-Legs
Triangle Reflection Drops
How I would like to dress one of my nieces (pretty sure none of them would let me): 

Malted Tweed Cardigan
Tussie-Mussie  Skirt
Silver-Shined T-Straps
And if someone else were paying (as if I can actually buy the items above!): 

Enchanted Morning Jewelry Box, Bunny 
Bubble Bluebird Journal
Solid Socks 
Endless Necklace
Geri Boxer Shorts
Heathered Hillside Cardigan
Seriously, there is too much stuff to pass up today. So GOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment