PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

Anthropologie.eu (I never knew!)

I have many things to thank Pinterest for, including but not limited to the homemade butterfingers I have made at least 3 times now. Not to mention the growing list of projects I have all intentions of making (I'm cutting myself off from pinning anything more until I make my next project). However, today, as I scoured through pins, my appreciation of Pinterest came to a new level. 

After coming across this tree


I wanted to know more about it (i.e. how to make it and which website it came from). To my excitement, as I clicked on the photo I noticed the reference below the picture said "Anthropologie." But then I noticed something that made me even more excited...it didn't just say anthropologie.com, it said anthropologie.eu. Yes! There is a European version of the Anthro site that I never knew about it!

As a connoisseur of all things Anthropologie (I like to think so) I never knew they had a European version of the store, much less a website! The humanity! How did I not know sooner??

Of course upon realizing this I HAD to scour every nook and cranny of their website to see what it was all about.  While the Euro website looks similar to the American one, and sells many of the same items, I did notice a few unique things that intrigued me.

Oldfield Bunting Quilt (Front) 
Oldfield Bunting Quilt (Back)
Cruising Boat Pitcher
You can head over to their "one-of-a-kind" section for more items. 

The other thing I got excited for was seeing their November Catalogue! Anthropologie catalogues are practically a piece of art all on their own, which is why I loved looking through the pages, seeing what creative settings and locations they used, not to mention the styling. Again, it's all very Anthropologie, but still fun to see the little tweaks here and there to make it a little more European. 

Thank you Pinterest, for opening my eyes, and giving me a new website to stalk on a regular basis. This is a GREAT start to birthday week!

Tell me...who are all of you out their reading this? I'd love to know :) Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment