PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

Life Imitates Art: New Blog Design

Life imitates art, right? Well, if that's the case then I think this blog is the perfect example of such.

I'm at this place in life where I am running hard and fast, but also feel totally stuck. I don't really know what I am doing with my life or where I am going, but I am kinda just going at life day by day, trying to make the best of it. Sometimes things turn out, and other time they don't. Sometimes I surprise myself, and other times it seems like I am the same little girl I was some 20 years ago. I'm working towards embracing each day as it comes, not dwelling on the future or what I don't have, but instead learning to be content and grateful for what is right in front of me. Easier said than done, eh? 

Well, like I said, if life imitates art then this blog is a perfect representation of my life right now. I don't really know what I am doing with it or where it will go. I am taking it day by day, trying to put my best foot forward and make the most of what I have to offer. Sometimes I love what I come up with, other times my ideas are a total flop. But right now, the important thing is that I am trying. I am trying something.

Like every other blogger out there, I have high hopes for this blog. In all my trial and error I want so badly to find my voice and discover what I have to offer others. I know there is something buried up there in that mind of mine...I just need to sift few a few things to let it spill out. 

So bear with me as I jump feet first into whatever it is I am doing. I'm excited for what's to come, but of course, that starts with being excited for today. 

So what am I excited for today? A blog layout! There are still a few kinks to work out that should be done in no time, but I'm too excited not to share what I've been working on with Liz for what feels like months!  

Thank you Liz for doing an incredible job and bearing with me through my crazies. Who knew a girl could be so particular? 

I guess that's just part of being a girl sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment