PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fresh Cuts: Prairie Skirts

Call them what you like: prairie skirts, maxi skirts, long skirts, a-little-tricky-to-get-in-the-car-but-I-really-like-it skirts, or it's-time-to-hide-the-holiday-pounds skirt. Like any good skirt, they come in all shapes, sizes, colors, designs, patterns and materials. Fight me if you will, but I seriously don't understand how people don't like skirts! Sure, there not every skirt is alike, but I am thoroughly convinced there is a style and cut for each body type that will both flatter AND be incredibly comfortable. You can't deny that skirts are more forgiving than your average jeans. I like to call them "grace". That's it. If I ever start designing my own line of skirts, I will call it "Grace". Don't steal my name. Although I'll try to practice a little grace on you if you do. 

Ok, ok, enough rambling. Here are today's Fresh Cuts.  

Accordian Cutout Skirt
Bedford Falls Skirt
Flounced Wrap Skirt
Spotted Seam Maxi
Stilt Striders Skirt
Pleats Abounding Maxi
Which style of skirt works for your body type? 

What do you think of skirts? 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE skirts! Especially in the summer. And I love that orange flouncy one. Wish my legs were longer like yours to rock the long skirt!

    ReplyDelete