PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'll be back.

I'm seriously missing blogging but having so much fun in San Diego this weekend! Time with family has been plentiful and it's not over yet. Catching up with old friends has also been refreshing and much needed. Tomorrow there will be more of both, plus a baby shower and birthday party. I can barely keep up! Can't wait to get back to normal blogging but it's good to take a break sometimes, right? I've also had some new ideas for the blog and made a couple of goals I'm anxious to get cracking at. In the meantime I am going to continue enjoying my time off and time in the lovely and ever perfect San Diego-my true home and Mecca (aside from Anthropologie if course).

Until time permits, I bid you adieu. Please don't forget about me...I promise to be back in time for next week's Fresh Cuts.

Wish me luck on my last day of being a 24 year old! I'm officially about to enter my mid-twenties. Quarter life crisis and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment