PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fresh Cuts: Chairs

I'm struggling a bit here-not for lack of creativity, just a lack of time.

Today is was an early start day for me and somehow I managed to make it an even earlier start by offering to take kids to school. Ya about that...

There are honestly SO many things I want to show you from the Fresh Cuts Page, but there simply isn't enough time for me to link you to all 55 items. So instead I will show you some of the goods I am absolutely swooning over this morning evening (and by swoon I mean drool, and by drool I mean, cantlivewithoutwishihadmoremoneytospendonthingsidontneed).

It's not as common to find homegoods on the Fresh Cuts page, but today Anthropologie stepped up their game and gave us a little variety. For the sake of keeping things "fresh", here is a variety of chairs they currently have posted that I would give my right leg for. No pun intended.

Stacking Dining Chair
Windsor Butterfly Chair
Wilcox Stool
Astrid Chair, Posy
Winifred Colorblock Chair, Houndstooth
Now please, click here to see all the other amazing things on the Fresh Cuts page! There is simply too much goodness you don't want to miss. So much so that I may need to do Fresh Cuts #2 this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment