PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Focus On: Coats (Pt. 1)

There are few things in life I will pay a large sum of money for, especially when the item is not on sale. I'm a sale shopper and would rather spend hours finding an amazing deal on something I love than splurge on a big purchase that will set me back a pretty penny too many. To be honest, I rarely even look in the "not" sale section, because I am convince *almost* everything from that section ends up in the sale section.

However, there are a few thing I WILL spend a little more on (whether sale or regularly priced) and one of those things is COATS.

I seriously LOVE coats. If I could have a new coat for every day of the month I would be one happy girl. For now though I settle on about one new coat a year. Coats just have this way of pulling an outfit--ANY outfit--together and expressing who you are as a person. It's a statement piece, but since you don't generally wear a coat for more than a few minutes or half hour at a time, it becomes this subtle statement of who you are without being the obnoxious girl wearing too many accessories with neon tights and matching hair. Sometimes too much is just too much.

I haven't bought a new coat yet this season-only within the last week has the weather become coat-worthy. So until I find a coat that matches my budget, style, and personality, I will continue to scour stores and websites imagining myself in each one I find. I just started looking, but already I have found too many I love. Because I want to show them to you all, I am going to have to make this post a two-parter. Today I give you straight-up coats by design. Tomorrow will bring a few more unique designs that spice things up but. Not that you could call any of todays coats dull...

Sweeping Swing Coat
Ascot Swing Coat
Hampden Peacoat
Keswick Coat 
Popham Peacoat 
Dipped Nougat Coat 
Adare Anorak 
Tell me: Which is your favorite? Where do you shop for coats?

No comments:

Post a Comment